MEET BEEJAY : Love Realities Co-writer.


Hi guys,
My name is Nwoye Bernie Nkemjika. 
I'm from Anambra state, Nigeria. 
I'm a writer (script writer too),a make-up artist,a face model, relationship/life coach. 

I love watching movies,reading and documentaries, traveling, writing both online and scripts, I also love fighting for the rights of women and children.
I dislike anything that gives me stress and won't be beneficial to me and I also dislike seeing women seen as a lesser or weaker vessels, especially in most area of life. 

For me everyone is equal, no one should be seen as less, especially not a woman.

I love Nollywood movies, American comedies and also South African movies especially love stories 😂  

I love reading things that can inspire me and drive me towards my goal. I love talking and writing mainly about Love, God, Relationship, Self growth/building up self esteem/worth, and then my little life experiences because it has really been a source of encouragement to many so I don't relent in sharing it at every opportunity I get.

There's nothing I love more than my family and friends... they are practically everything to me. By God's grace I have a friendship that's over 13years and still counting. 
I love my family and friends so much.

Lastly... My Passion :  I'll be the happiest human alive to find out that I'm able to touch as many lives as possible through my writing and sharing life experiences. It'll be my greatest joy to see the society become better and more accommodating especially to women and children. 

I hope you will join me in this journey as well on Love Realities. 

Thank you so much for reading and have a lovely weekend ahead ❤️

Comments