Real life Issues.

Hi, good evening... pls hide my identity, I have been dating this girl for about 6month now and everything seemed fine but along the line I found out she was still in touch with her ex boyfriend.she told me she was done with him 2 times but it was a lie and each time I find out she always apologize and beg 4 forgiveness so yesterday she told me she couldn't continue that we should break up because she loves that guy so much and she can't see herself leaving him,I granted her wish and she left my house only to go and sit outside so I went 2 watch Arsenal vs Man city game like nothing happened then she called and said she forgot something in my room so I came back and opened the door for her to go and get it and she dragged me inside and started crying that she can't live without me....how will I know if she is honest this time????

                                                     Anonymous

Comments