How to show him you're Girlfriend Material 😜


A guy can be on a first date and be completely excited and blown away by the woman he's with, and still if she turns around and says, "Are you looking for anything serious right now?" he's going to suddenly be ambivalent. Because he hasn't had time to seriously fall for this woman yet.

When I look back at some of my longest relationships, if you had asked me on the first date of that relationship what I was looking for, I probably would have said, "I'm just enjoying dating and being single right now."


Because at that point, that's what I genuinely believed. And yet, within a month I was in a relationship.

A first date shouldn't be an interview for a relationship. A first date should be geared around pure enjoyment. The only important questions are:

Do I have fun with this person?

Do I feel attracted to his personality?

Is there an emotional and physical connection?

This is what first dates are for. Until we know the answer to these questions, there's no point in asking our date what they are looking for in the long-term.

Besides, as I have repeatedly learned: What men think they want on a first date, and what they want on a third or fourth date can be very different things.

Wait until you're more certain about him before you find out what he's looking for.


I know you enjoyed this, why not share with your friends now so they can enjoy too... I know you will😘👍

Comments