Real life Issues

Please I need you to post something so that I can be advised publicly. I don't know how to put an end to this or how to stop myself from feeling what I feel.
See this guy is one person I feel I can spend the rest of my life with, he knows me well. We have known each other for years but became serious late last year and we have been off and on since then yet again.
No one is perfect I know that, he is amazing but has few flaws.... God blessed me, Instead of asking from him, I give him.  He's never there, he keeps bringing the excuse of I don't have money, I need to make money and put smile on people's faces. He's hard working and all but he never keeps to his words. He's always going back on what he says he's gonna do.
Each time he promise we are going to see his mum, excuse will come, something will always happen. His ex still goes to his house as of few months back. He came to me last week requesting I borrow him some money, I shouldn't dash him which I did, he promised he gone return it on a certain day, but till now he's still posting me. Instead of apologizing he's still forming boss.
I don't know what to do, I just feel no one will be able to love me, am scared of starting afresh, am scared that after holding on to him, he might still change his mind and maybe marry someone else. How do I deal with this situation? Am ready to stick with him, love him and support him but its looking like he's too engrossed in making money that he dosent even remember I am still here. Am I stupid or insane? Please help.

Comments