Real life Issues

Hi, Ella... Am just gonna cut the story short.. Av been dating this girl for more than 2years now, I love her so much and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her on purpose... We've had a wonderful relationship all through this time up until when we had an issue, I admit I pushed her to the wall and I ignored her and probably took her for granted... I admit I was at fault but then along the line someone else came around, although this guy has been asking her out for a while and I knew about it, I also knew she never gave in and they were just friends Buh I never accepted the friendship and warned her against it... When we had this big fight, this guy was there for her and all and me being controlled my anger and pride I didn't fight for what we have... Now, I really miss her and I want her back, av tried in so many ways to get her to come back to me... Just last month, she told me she already accepted this new Guy and can't leave him, I was so mad but I still took the blame because I knew if I was there for her this wouldn't have happened... I tried to control my anger and ignore the fact that this Guy now has the only girl that makes me happy... She said I should give her some time to think about us getting back which I agreed to do, I waited expecting to get a positive answer only for her to tell me that she's scared to hurt this guy and I was like Wah the hell? We've been through too much together and just cos this Guy was there for you when you were down you are just gonna throw our 3years down the dump? But I didn't relent, I kept on pushing on and trying my best to get her back... I even had to involve one of her relative Buh got a negative feedback although the relative said she has never seen her like this, that what I did must have hurt her so much that I should give her time... I never cheated on her Ella, yes I have female friends Buh that's all there is to it... Am really down right now as I don't know what else to do, I wish she would accept me back so we fix this together cos am so weakened and confused, I don't know how long I can wait cos it's driving me to nuts, is it that she's doing this to torture me? I don't know what to think anymore.. I really don't wanna lose her... I love her so much... Please post on your blog, I really want to hear other people's opinions and thoughts on this, is there something else I should do to win her love back? Please help, I will be reading comments... Thanks alot
               
                                                       Anonymous

Comments