Diary of a Broken Girl 1

IʼM DONE!

Iʼm done chasing you around, Iʼm done waiting for you to get back to your senses, Iʼm done crying over you, am done waiting for you to tell me you love me or say you want me back cos I know that is never going to happen... Am OK with the fact that you don't love me anymore and I'm done fooling myself or thinking that that's a lie... Am literally done with all of it and with you too... You can't tell me you need a break just like that and not have someone else who has already taken my place... It hurts Buh it's still OK cos at least I got to see things clearly without a blindfold of love on my eyes... I will try as much as I can to get over you even if it's the last thing I need to do on earth... Am just going to delete your number and erase every memory I have of you still lurking around, at least I still have the memory of the good times in my head which is much better to keep... Please don't contact me as am only making it easier for you since you can't do it yourself, am not taking offense and I forgive you for all of it even the ones I don't know about. Iʼm gonna look out for myself from now on... I hope that one day i will look back and be glad you did this to me... Until then, I'm GONE!!! 


                                                  Yours Sincerely,
                                                   The Broken Girl

Comments